Thursday, October 3, 2013

Free Printable: Gift Hang Tags


It is time for a free printable! It seems like every time I am delivering a gift, I forget the card and end up running last minute to the store. If you are like me, these FREE Printable Gift Tags are perfect to have on hand.

There are 4 designs, one "Thank You" Tag, one "Happy Birthday" Tag, one" From My Kitchen" Tag and a generic "To and From" Tag. Hopefully these will have you covered next time you need to deliver a last minute gift. I love how they look tied onto a gift or package with some twine.


 
Download the FREE Printable Gift Tags here.
 
Please feel free to share these with your friends! I just ask that you share the link back to this post and not directly to the download.
 
Do you have a FREE printable you would like me to create and share? Leave a comment.
 

No comments :

Post a Comment