Thursday, October 10, 2013

FREE Printable: 8x10 Give Thanks Wall Art


In celebration of the shop's 500th order, I am providing a FREE Printable 8x10 Give Thanks Wall Art. This is perfect to display for fall and Thanksgiving. I am truly grateful for all of my customers and I thank you from the bottom of my heart!

If you haven't had a chance to visit the shop, you can see all of the party printables, supplies, printable iron-on transfer and wall art available here. I also  take custom orders if there is something special that you would like. Everything in the shop is affordable and budget friendly!


 
Download the FREE Printable here.

Take a few minutes today to give thanks to God for the things that you have been blessed with. The last 3 months of the year always seem to fly by with the holidays and we often forget to appreciate the things that we already have.

Feel free to share this FREE printable, but please link back to this post and not directly to the link!

No comments :

Post a Comment