Sunday, January 12, 2014

FREE Printable: Philippians 4:6 Do Not Be Anxious Wall Art

 
Here is the FREE printable for the week: Philippians 4:6 Do Not Be Anxious Wall Print

I don't know about you, but I often struggle with anxiety. I will admit that I am a Type-A control freak. Philippians 4:6 always serves as a great reminder that I need to give everything up to Him. When we give our worries to God, through prayer, he lifts the burden from us. I created this wall art as a reminder to myself. If you struggle with anxiety, I would encourage you to print this out and frame it on your wall or find a place to put it, to serve as a reminder.


Download the 8x10 Philippians 4:6 Wall Art here
Download the 11x14 Philippians 4:6 Wall Art here
 
 
See all of my FREE printables here. Like Pamela Renee Designs on Facebook to receive notifications of new FREE printables and for special discounts from my ETSY shop.
 

No comments :

Post a Comment