Sunday, August 25, 2013

Theme Party: Mickey Mouse Inspired Party (Plus FREE Printable Cupcake Toppers)

One of the hottest party themes is Mickey Mouse this year. It is perfect for younger boys or girls.

I was recently able to create a Mickey Mouse themed party for Ashley and her son, Josh. She allowed me to photograph the finished products. She also came up with some great Mickey themed ideas that I wanted to share.


The Personalized Mickey Mouse Banner was displayed on the wall.


I created several custom signs for Ashley. The first was the "We've Got Ears, Say Cheers" sign. Ashley put together the awesome party hats using Mickey Silhouettes.


I designed the custom sign on the right to put next to the cute party bags that Ashley assembled. She used red favor bags and attached the Mickey Silhouette and white circle "buttons".


 
 The third sign was for the Hot Dog Bar. Hot diggity dog!


This is such a cute and simple way to prepare silverware for guests. I love how Ashley tied in all three colors!



The Mickey Mouse Inspired Water Bottle Labels were created especially for the birthday boy! As shown above there are 3 personalized parts to each label: the "nutritional facts", Mickey Silhouette, and Child's name and age.


Ashley set out the pretzels, Goldfish, and M&Ms in containers and left out bags for guests to fill on their way out. I created the customized Mickey Mouse Inspired Food Tent Cards to accompany the display.


I also created labels to put on the bubbles that were part of the favor bags.


Check out this adorable cake that Ashley made (can you believe it was her first time using fondant?)!


To go with the cake, Ashley also made cupcakes. I created the cupcake wrappers and the cupcake toppers. You can also check out my tutorial on how to make these Mickey Mouse Inspired Cupcake Toppers.

Free Printable:


This week, I am providing the printable Mickey Mouse Inspired Red with White Polka Dot Cupcake Wrappers to you for FREE!

Please feel free to share these wrappers with your friends, but please link back to this post and not directly to the link!

Special thanks to Ashley for allowing me to photograph her party!

No comments :

Post a Comment